April 21, 2011

Yawww

Hey..today 21.04.2011 ..aq giler plus mara+geram+touching,,huhu
ntahlaa knpa aq cmni..mcm pelik..aq da laa sesak nafas tdy..tpy sabar jelaa..
aq xnk bgtau spe2..lg pun if aq ade penyakit pun xde owg akn tau..
hmm juz wanna say sorry to both of my lovely friend S & N..im truly sorry for what 
i have done to u today..im actually dont want to be like this but what can i do..
i even cant control myself..
If i make u dissapointed or anything else..im sorry..
 I LOVE YOU GUYS..YOU ARE MY GREAT FRIEND..
Honestly,,i a little bit jealous about that,,
i try to forget about u that long time ago i been crush on u a little bit..
i cant do it..
it hard..im sorry..im embrassed with myself..


p/s:i kinda lose of my mind right now,,and if u see im change my personaliti..please give some advise to make me wakeup from this mistake..


I love friends