April 22, 2011

Some people will die for love. Others will die because they lost it.


hey its ok..
if u xley ley trima sorry dripada i..
aq tau senag2 je aq ckp sorry cmtuu..
sorry juz like that..
aq juz xbleh cmnie..
lau aq ckp prasaan sbenarnya kt kw..
mesty kw xkn percayakn aq..
so lebih baik aq xckp pape kt siapa even u..

Please don't tell me not to cry
please don't say there was a reason why
you dont knw wht I am feeling
or how much i hurt because of hurting u
the wet sport are from tears on the collar of this shirt
you think i should go on with life 
Forget About it and be strong
But deep down i am sad,and i dont want to go along
i dont expect you to understand why
For no apparent reason i break down and start to cry
My life has changed forever,you see
and that why i am not acting like the same old me
so please dont try to act like nothing happend
because its changed my life forever
i will never be the same again
Not today,not tomorrow,but never
the best thing i can do for you is just be there
just like always,my friend
My broken heart is hurting bad
and it will never mend..